Ronsu - Nevermind the 1´s and 0´s (Antiscarp Records) EP

LLB

Ronsu - Nevermind the 1´s and 0´s (Antiscarp Records)

Posted Image

Tracklisting:

01.Ronsu - Torkee Tuhina

02.Ronsu - Best Sides of 1 and 0

03.Ronsu - X-Ray

Ok, so let's first give some introductory words about Ronsu. It's a Finnish guy but you could guess it as signed on Antiscarp records :) . Despite some activities through different groups like Vihtahousu and Ohuet Kujat , it's the first time I've heard about Jussi Niemi.

His style plenty inserts itself into the Nordic Psyche sound which means an alchemy of Goa, Funk, Electronic, hypnotic, metallic, rough & raving spirit for his case.

It could be sounding as a Finnish evolution of Quirk to clearly & easily sum up the idea.

Inside the sound => Indeed it's quite simple, we've got 3 Ronsu's tracks & 3 different degree of Ronsu's production.

1st floor would be track 1, this is the soft-area which can be explained by the fact it consists in a remix of a previous collaboration work from Ronsu. Nevertheless, this is the one which pleases me the more on this EP. The style reminds me Ozmali début album last year although I precise here there's no live jam concept effect at all.

Last floor , so track 2, which evokes me a high tweaked raving hypnotic Japanese production, i mean Sci Forest (released on 6 Dimension-soundz). Here you got something more difficult to catch i think, mental stuff here.

2nd floor would be track 3, quite obvious it's a compromise to me between what's proposed in the 2 other tracks. Indeed it's punchier than track 1, it keeps the raving bank-tones from track 2 but in a clearly more dance-floor orientation.