OFFICIAL: Simon Posford Hates Beans

Guest dam10n

From interview with Ott at http://www.psyreviews.com/features/otttbt.htm...

"Nunney Catch is a place on the A361 between Frome and Shepton Mallet which has one of the last proper transport cafes in England. You know the type – egg, beans and chips, 2 toast and a mug of tea for three quid. Me, Simon P and Scotty [Ozric Tentacles’ ex-manager] used to meet up there for a "load up" - a hearty breakfast – and Simon would embarrass us all by asking for peas instead of beans.

Simon hates baked beans. If ever you want to gross him out – spoon a load of baked beans onto his breakfast and watch him squirm. Incidentally – he’s the only person I know who puts sugar on his Frosties too."

The truth, gentlemen, is finally out.

Guest Hippie

i don`t understand you guys ....i don`t understand myself neither ....i realy love that guy .....not becouse i`m a woman ..and not becouse i`m in love with Shpongle music .....but i feel something exceptional about Simon ...i`ve met him once ...in a green-purple-orange nebula .......it was amazing!!!!!!!! ...i know nothing is real like from those amazing dreams (trips) ..still i feel what i feel about him

Guest spacemonkey

beans are indeed disgusting, so are peas for the matter of fact.

most vegetables arent really tasty imo now that i think about it.

i think that the main thing about vegatables is that they dont taste like meat, yes that must be it.