Excizen - Extravagance And Grief EP

soundmute

Excizen - Extravagance And Grief EP - Horns & Hoofs Entertainment

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/217789/Excizen%20Extravagance%20And%20Grief%20EP

01. Extravagance And Grief

02. Meisterdieb

03. Dog Decibel

There is no bigger satisfaction than when, with strolling in various publications, find something totally unknown and totally beautiful for your ears.

Of course I am not talking about this release, cause this release is totally well known for me. I am talking about guy who produced this EP and moment in about 2 years ago when I first heard about this project. It was love at first listening. Not so long, on my great pleasure, Excizen became official artists of Soundmute Recordings. A series of upcoming releases put this project to a much higher level and introduced audiences to new serious sounds. One of those releases is "Extravagance And Grief" presented by one of greates techno trance label "Horns & Hoofs" and right now I will talk about that.

Three golden tracks synchronized into a single unit as extended play edition. Well selected loops and fine played melodies give us a deep club pleasure fulfilled all the corners of brain and ambience. Minimal groove with maximum fat pad basslines allows subtle mixing each next track, which got in the composition and set story. I like that the most. Distorted vibration and sound of sharp hats arround the beat with crunchy background are the bullseye recepie for everyones ears. Try it at the volume up and you will know much better what i'm talking about Special attention on track themes. Simplicity and the essence is what adorns this EP. I'm sure this release will be the content of many DJ sets and I am happy about that. This kind of music will make you great my friend. One more thing that I have to mention that for me plays a big role here, tracks names. Excizen always surprise me with tracks names as much as with his project name when i heard first time. Excellent choice!

Huge respect to Excizen and H&H. Looking forward to the next release of this label and this project.

Burn it on plastic!!!

Lara

Soundmute recordings