Duca - Home EP (incl. Umek remix)

soundmute

DUCA - Home EP (incl. Umek remix) - Tribal Vision records

www.tribalvision.cz

01. Home (Original mix)

02. Home (Umek remix)

Successful album called "After Dark" has turned increasing attention to the already well-renowned design and successful young producers from Serbia, under the parent label, "Tribal Vision". What attracted me attention the most in this edition is a combination of artists and label in the composition of newly EP. Music presented on a high level with an excellent selection of guest who is in charge of the remix version. Excellent marketing and collaborative move.

As a one of greatest techno mind on electronic music scene, Urosh Umek takes a good place on this release and with his skills complement the new "Home" single. As the biggest cooperation fan, have to admit that this reslease show that in one of the best forms of contemporary. Both versions are equally good quality and have a pretty good groove. The only plus that relates remix is energetic drumkick. Everything else is a matter of taste, in my oppinion.

Very great move of artist who is the carrier of EP and label that has issued it.

Should take a high place on many charts all over the globe. Actually, I'm kind of pretty shore in that

Spin it!

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/220084/Home

Lara

Soundmute