feedback on this psy pls :)

Hey there,

a couple of short comments for you:

the leads are a little to high in volume. Take them back a little and you'll be able to hear the kick and bass better during the track. Also they drown the hihats. So maybe eq some of the high freq's out. But taking the volume back a little might already be enough.

Also the bass could have a little more body i think. The sound is still a little muddy. Did you put some distortion on it already?

Not a bad track, but I still find it a little difficult to figure out the 'story' in the track.

And maybe add some kickdrums in the first breakbeat section as well to give it some more spice.

Good luck!

I thought the leads weren't loud enough so I took down volume of kick/bassline so maybe that made leads to high in volume, I'll try to bring that down too.. Anyway you meant all the leads are too high? Or just one at the end of track?

As for the distortion on the bass line, I didn't put any external, just the a little on VST.

Thank you for your comment. :)

• 2 weeks later...