ReSession

Psybro

:huh: hmm interesting.... give it another try: http://soundcloud.com/plasma-force/plasma-force-resession

working now :) .

yea man this is darkpsy and done with rebirth! 2:11 dig the bassline , really subtle!

drums are really full of anger and madness.

4:42 really nice acid line man !! mystical....

if you would play this at a party , you would roast , burn and smash all them darkpsyers with Rebirth ;)

In general it is very well done , it's full of madness , some mysticism , some subtle basslines and drums full of anger and weirdness.

If that's what you wanted you got it :)

You also proved that old software never sounds old , it just depends of the person who uses it.

Great Job , loved to see you using Rebirth.

working now :) .

yea man this is darkpsy and done with rebirth! 2:11 dig the bassline , really subtle!

drums are really full of anger and madness.

4:42 really nice acid line man !! mystical....

if you would play this at a party , you would roast , burn and smash all them darkpsyers with Rebirth ;)

In general it is very well done , it's full of madness , some mysticism , some subtle basslines and drums full of anger and weirdness.

If that's what you wanted you got it :)

You also proved that old software never sounds old , it just depends of the person who uses it.

Great Job.

Unk? :blink: Hope there's nothing wrong with my headphones or something, because I don't hear what you were writing! :s Strange

Thanks so much guys :D yeah i got thinking a while ago, what if i used ReBirth in a more modern way :D

it turns out its not the softwares fault, unless it crashes, then its a different story...

Yes, i do like how it turned out, its nothing huge but it does show there are some sides of software that aren't used.

again thanks for the kind words and i hope to get another one up here with ReBirth soon enough :D

Cheerz

Bo0M!

Thanks so much guys :D yeah i got thinking a while ago, what if i used ReBirth in a more modern way :D

it turns out its not the softwares fault, unless it crashes, then its a different story...

Yes, i do like how it turned out, its nothing huge but it does show there are some sides of software that aren't used.

again thanks for the kind words and i hope to get another one up here with ReBirth soon enough :D

Cheerz

Bo0M!

Try some Acid Trance man!

Check out my stuff too btw , http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/57623-e-o-e-robotik-organism/

would like to hear what you have to say :)

Cheerz

Bo0M!

Can't wait for the next one man! try some Acid Trance! :)