3. Cloud Cover 6:36

4. Organic 6:02

5. Rainbow Colors 5:57

6. Molasses 8:01

7. Slow Roast 6:15

8. Chunky Soup 11:10

9. Krauter Husli 7:44

10 Om Tare 7:29

Ocelot's latest creative product; and also his first eva Ambient Album, - ONE - ...IMHO, is undoubtedly one of the classy Ambient Downtempo/Psy Chill albums released so far in this season. Exploring the new horizons of psychedelic sound energies, the music takes you to a place that I guess would predominantly be identified by words like tranquility, dream-like, mesmerizing and electrifying at the same time.

Starting with the Cover, I guess its beauty lies in its simple yet powerful depiction. Using the combination of moon and other planetary bodies, along with the pyramids, sand dunes and camel, depicts a serene and solitary journey-like state, and at the same time, also uniting the different worlds as ONE.

I've always preferred to listen n admire a complete album rather than individual tracks, coz I feel an album as a whole, helps the listener to understand the journey and the trip of the artist.

Right from the first track till the last, music of ONE keeps u in a hypnotic state, and doesn't let you get bored of it. The tracks have been sequenced just perfectly, with almost every track forming a unique blend with its successor; (and turning the track-cross-fade option on your player to say, 10 secs, would really enhance the experience):D It goes without saying, that Ocelot's signature psy-sounds and baseline could be found aplenty, sply. in the middle ordered tracks, but they give a different feel to it altogether. A coupla tracks do have a playful, child-like feel in them as well, which a few myt not prefer, going by the atmosphere set by the tracks preceding them, but individually, they seem perfect.

My personal favs wud be,

Rainbow Colors

Om Tare

Molasses

Organic ...in that order

All in all, I guess this album has a lot of freshness to offer, and a high re-playability factor.

P.S. - I've been quite a lister of Ocelot's music, and I've tried to be as unbiased as possible in the review above. ;)

Peace~BoOoM

I found this good but not excellent. About half the tracks feel a bit uninteresting to me, but others like Londinium Chills, Slow Roast and Molasses are very good, and indeed fresh sounding. Organic and Chunky Soup are also nice, but together don't create a unity that I feel very appealing. Nevertheless, it is an album worthy of your attention, I feel my own opinion being particularly subjective with this one.

• 3 weeks later...