New Track Online: PHOETONIX - "Mara`s Fall"

Phoetonix

Hello at All,

my newest track: "Mara`s Fall" is now online on my Myspace Site.

This will be me my first track as official Release. The track will be re-

leased for free in August of this Year by an Netlabel....

"Mara`s Fall" try to tell you musically the story of Buddha and his

fight against Mara (Devil)... Take a trip in the Land Dreaming and Spirituality...

Enjoy it :posford:

Sending good Vibez to you all! Greetings, Michael. Namaste. :)

Hello Friends of psychedelic Music :clapping:

I would be very happy about every Comment to this track and this new Style...

It`s very hard to creating new Styles for our Scene and our Scene not need just

the Artists which delivers new Music.... We also need the Reviews, Opinions and

the Comments of the Crowd. It is a Symbiosis in which the Crowd and the Artists

have to work together to create new Styles and magic Music which will send you

in other "NEW" Dimensions.... :posford:

Without your Opinion, Reviews and Comments we Artists get just our own View... :blink:

I`m willing to create a new style and have also an Vision and a Project for this Goal.

But I need also your Views and help to create something new which is also very

important for Reflections etc....

So I please now all to state here their Comments and Reviews to optimize the

Style for the Joy of all of us :D

Thanks in advance for all your efforts!

Psychdelic Greetings from Germany, Michael. Namaste. ;)

well im glad that im first who will make a review about this new goa masterpiece :)

have a great psychedelic start with great effects at 0:52 there is a begining of a spiritual and emotive melodies that make u very happy and at 2 :03 is starting a tribal african beat that make u to dance wild, at 2:23 there is a nice voice that alowing u to feel that u are in paradise and at 3:15 the battle between Mara and Buddha started at 4:07 is a end of the battle and Buddha Wins. Till the end u can feel the joy of Buddha for the victory over the devil Mara .

this is an perfect creature Brate. Can`t wait to hear how will sound with mastering and with finished eq.

give us more soon :D

well im glad that im first who will make a review about this new goa masterpiece :)

have a great psychedelic start with great effects at 0:52 there is a begining of a spiritual and emotive melodies that make u very happy and at 2 :03 is starting a tribal african beat that make u to dance wild, at 2:23 there is a nice voice that alowing u to feel that u are in paradise and at 3:15 the battle between Mara and Buddha started at 4:07 is a end of the battle and Buddha Wins. Till the end u can feel the joy of Buddha for the victory over the devil Mara .

this is an perfect creature Brate. Can`t wait to hear how will sound with mastering and with finished eq.

give us more soon :D

Thanks Brate ;) You have understand the whole story of the track and that is really great, I`m not a musician, I want to be a story teller :clapping: And this track tells the story of Buddha against Mara (The Devil) and after it his Enlightement :rolleyes:

By the way, the "Mara`s Fall" track I will release for FREE on a Netlabel from Mexico which supports Artists with their Unique Style and Visions, if you want to participate on this great Compilation which will be released around August, so contact me via my Psynews Account, my Myspace Site, my MSN Messenger: cosmic_silence@hotmail.de or via Email: phoetonix@googlemail.com.

• 1 month later...

mara's fall is a reallllllllllly great track :clapping:

very melodic and hypnotic track that most definitely tells the story of a great battle ensuing :) kinda like a good vs evil theme ;)

definitely looking forward to hearing the complete mastered version of this tune :posford: