Reccomendations pls - haven't followed the new releases..

Guest helium

Hello - The last "new release" I've heard was The Fractal Glider CD which is insane I have to say - want some new psytrance but don't know what to get - the new Infected is out but what else is there too...

thx

Guest koolaid

I say :-

The new OTT album when it comes out, and my fave psy release of the moment Bio-Tonic - On The Rox

Otherwise also very good as recommended before :-

Vibrasphere - Lime Structure

Silicon Sound - Pure Analog

Guest helium

Right on - thx for the help!

I have the Logic Bomb album and quite like it..

How is the new Vibrasphere compared to the old? I didn't care for the first one except the chill out tracks which I thought were terrific(esp San Pedro!)..

The new vibrasphere is very nice. Less minimal more sunshine and real smooth. Great for home listening with another San Pedro esque chill out track in the middle. I liked the first album, but I think the second is much better. You can download one of the songs on the Digital Structures website I think.

Guest helium

Thx again - am gonna have to check out that Vibrasphere album I think!

The Silicon Sounds is tempting but I worry that it may be like RA "To Sirius" where I think it's the best ever for a few days or so then never listen to it again.. Is this one deeper than that tho?

I checked the reviews for Eraser vs Yojalka rd 1 and there's only one(enthusiastically blithering) review... Whats the music like r2d2?

Guest koolaid

If you like Eat Static - City of Sin, or have heard & enjoyed their recent stuff they're playing out -- I really recommend you check out that Bio Tonic CD I recommended too :-) I personally enjoy it more than the Silicon Sounds cd, though have only listened to that twice so far so.

"I checked the reviews for Eraser vs Yojalka rd 1 and there's only one(enthusiastically blithering) review... Whats the music like r2d2?"

Well I'd say it's very original, dynamic, at times pretty fast, melodic with psychedelic riffs.

Kind of like old school Goa with a crazy (in a good way) and unique new twist.

Definitelly NOT minimal/progressive, formulaic/full on or boring boing,boing/techno that kind of dominate the scene nowdays.

There are shor samples on Saikosounds.com and Trancetrax I believe so you can have a minute or two preview which is definitely not enough to paint the complete picture but I guess it's better than nothing.

Oh the cover art is cool too :)

Guest Uli Uber

Thanks r2d2!!!!!!

More tracks coming as soon as we`ll get the schedule sorted out with the label...unfortunately it might take almost one year although we`ve got 20 tracks ready. Round 1 ´s tracks are made mostly 2000 and 2001. Shanti schedules sssssssssuckkkkkk. Or rule????

Booommmm-.-

And a recommendation : Parvati - Third Trip

Erazzzzzerrrrrr

Hey Uli I have something to talk to you about but It'll be better to do it via e mail. You can e mail me if you want or leave your e mail here (I'm not sure wether you want to share your e mail with general public) and I'll contact you.

Guest sam_i_am

yup the Eraser vs Yojalka album is great

Check out the Mandalavandalz album if u like this

Also, if u like these 2 check the Flying Scorpions album 4 more melodic Finnish tongue in cheekery

The "Psychovader" compilation on Apoxina is quite old now but a must

an album from Benza is almost done for Demon Tea & it tastes great

morning trance compilation called "SunDaze" due out on SunDance real soon (it's beautiful)

trying to think of more but I think that'll do for now

happy hunting

luv

:)

Sam