08. Ragana - Ah

09. Michael Rose - Throw Some Dub

10. Bush Chemists - Good Sensi Dub 2

11. Dr. Israel - Dub Inna Babylon

12. Big Bass Theory - All Of Us

13. International Observer - Binman Dub

14. Pushmipulyu - We Make it Work [impossible Dub Mix]

15. Manasseh and Praise - Dub for Dennis

The compilation is scheduled for the 26th june.

The aim of One Dub is to deliver the largest offer possible as Dub's representation in all his splendour, btw be careful don't expect the famous psydub from Hallucinogen or Ott alike artists but more Reggae-Dub , roots or warm Dub productions here .

By Regaae-Dub, i specify that you can expect some lyrics contrary to common Psydub or variant forms of Dub, It'll be the case for the following tracks : 1,2,6,7,9,10,11 & it'll be woman even on : 8 which is less frequent to point out . The construction depending the tracks is either more focused on the hypnotizin force of the tune with loop constructions (Tracks 2) or on the melodic groove harmony done with the sung parts (Tracks 1,).

Among the rest of tunes, some reveals to be spacier, floating like The Gaudi's one.

Liquid Stranger delivers for his side, a raving tune with a special trembling bass lead, sort of sick bumblebee trying to regain the hive with stop & go moments.

We've got some Swaying & mischievous Dub thanks to Astech, happy vibes of course by here ;) .

Pushmipulyu proposes a Dub slightly more experimental, notably through the rhythmic work, contrasting with many classic Dub songs or reggae-dub tracks here. Once again, here like oftenly in Dub, lots of echoes, but it's quite ok in this case, for me ;)

Manasseh and Praise end up this v/a on a beautiful way with a muffled, emotional Dub based on violin melody & discrete whistle leads, very restful.

I just would also like to mention:

Some similarities between the Luciano's song & Was Not Was - Papa Was A Rolling Stone anthem.

I'm elsewhere a bit bothered with Michael Rose's track due to a massive oriented echo resonating direction choice. It's results slightly confused especially toward the second half, but i clearly know many are fond of this Dub genre & will surely gain its public (The Dr Israel's song also occurs in the this same category).

Perhaps if i should give a less successful track, i would give the prize on One Dub to Bush Chemists, it appears laziest on its production to me of the cd; without being awful though.

I think globally each fans of Dub should be able to pick up enough quality tunes in One Dub among the 15th tracks selected, despite some tracks they should eventually skip; as there are so many in different genres of style in order to satisfied everybody.

Mark: 7/10