Is Mark Petrick a Satanist??

Guest perro andaluz

Wuf! I was just listening to Xenomorph's Bizarre Temporary Dissociation and it is some scary shit, I wonder if this guy is some kind of occultist or necrophiliac maniac!!!

Guest Astral Mike

Maybe, but then again who cares!!! His music sucks goats balls... just wish he would disappear up his own ass...

No offence, just dont like his vibe.

Guest Mike D

Nice on Astral Mike :) So enlighten us with a real reason why it "sucks balls"... as far as I"m concenred and I think so would many other fans of this music, alot of the dark and harder stuff, especially Skazi, would not be half as great withouth Xenomorph's influence, and also Sandman's earlier works...

It may not be the best music around right now, but hell, it is an aboslute classic as far as old scholl psy trance goes, and as far as hard horror psy goes.

I don't care too much for his music either, but the guy has been around for a long time in the scene, releasing stuff when other big names nowdays were till being rocked in the cradle. Respect.

FF'

Guest Xomich

He is funny isn't he?

First time I met him I was realy freaked out by his looks... a few days later I was convinced that he's just child dressed as a Vampire, which by the way I also cosider him a genious that is missunderstood.

Guest j sainsbury

xenomorph is cool, cassandra's nightmare is my favourite album ever, its just so good for me

i cant remember whether i caught him at boom 2002 i iwish my memory was better

cant wait for the new one

Guest Greg Farley

When Mark was in San Fransisco (mulitiple times) this past year, his initial impression that I got was that he was a netherworldly creature.... (Ok, so this was influenced by the fact that it was Halloween and I was hallucinating,) I actually got to spend some time with him in the coming weeks, and he is honestly an Awesome guy! He has quite a few unique viewpoints on things, and doesn't hesitate to tell you the truth at any point in time. His music yes is quite dark and eerie, but there are melodic points in lots of his compositions that you really don't run into very often. I think his particular blend of light and darkness has gotten a lot of people into psychedelic trance, especially from an industrial background. San Fransisco has a lot of Goth Trancers, and it's really good to see one of the originals still throwin it down. I have been waiting for his new album since I heard him play pretty much all of it in October. Rock on...