Acidream

Hi to all psychedelic people here. :)

Here are my first goa-trance track, called "Acidream".

You can listen and download it here. Listen, download if you like it, use it and so on - it's completely free. :)

I new in goa-trance producing, so it would be very pleasant if you tell me, what is wrong e.t.c.

Thanx.

Hi to all psychedelic people here. :)

Here are my first goa-trance track, called "Acidream".

You can listen and download it here. Listen, download if you like it, use it and so on - it's completely free. :)

I new in goa-trance producing, so it would be very pleasant if you tell me, what is wrong e.t.c.

Thanx.

it looks like it has been around for ever it could have been released 15 years ago!, try play with your bassline a bit more, the cybals are the same all along the song, pretty boring, melodi is interesting, but try layering a bit more, like two melodies floating in the air would be nice, maybe no peek with no beat at all, its nothing original at 4min you stop the beat, you should not, its starting to be cliché

but i dont know, its good, but nothing breathtaking, its an okay song, but for me goa is pretty boring, so because its boring and goa is boring, i guess thats song a 10/10 :P im just kiddin, but seriously, try to diversify more your song especially your bassline, it looks a LOT like astral projection, its really like astral, try maybe to make YOUR sound,

and please, the melody comes around 2 times exactly the same almost in the beginning and in the end, you should not to that, you cymbals are a pain in the ass

but men all around for a first song: GOOD job