SCI Forest - Fetish Box (6 dimension soundz )

LLB

SCI Forest - Fetish Box (6 dimension soundz )

Posted Image

All tracks written by Sci Forest (Tsuyoshy Tateno), mastering by Pentty Slayer (Texas Faggott), production by Shakaru.

Sintar Calamiah begins with an hypnotic techno influenced tune, very strange atmosphere, like a vision disorder with buzzy images. At 2'25 there's a good swift funny break, your pupil rework again and all get back to normal. Then you're in a weird country environment, all is disformed but this time your eyes aren't responsible, it's mother earth or maybe OGM. It's strange you don't recognize anything, you probably cross an hidden door to the future. Progressing in this unknown area ( from 4'30 ) you get more & more certain that you're approaching a civilized town. That's the case from 5'49. Did you miss the urban traffic jam's klaxons symphony ? Anyway that's the first noise that welcomes you in your living town but in … 3005.

Baka Inu 9 is more tribe through his bass/rhythmic, indeed here the rhythmic evolves between broken beat & hardtek. There's so many different parts that it results a bit difficult to keep his attention all over the track. With so variety here, the final cut appears to me badly raw.

Super Secret Dog Club is more bouncy with soft industrial tones. You're submerged under a torrent of funny skipping sounds. Is this Super Secret Dog Club the place to an alien dogs jumping/dancing world championship ? Hum, i'm afraid that the answer is yes & probably Zebulon is a master coach.

Frayed has an undeniable butcher feeling due to the rhythmic, claps are resonating like a chopper (from 4'50). At 2'50 little moaning can be heard, that may emanates from a sheep. Suddenly the atmosphere becomes happy go lucky with a total change in tones from 5'50, i'm nearly sure the sheep succeeded to escape from the butcher's. before getting killed. As a result next time when you'll place an order for a döner kebab, don't be surprised if you are being told that they're running out of stock.

Aphro Black is a pure crazy funkadelic coupled with a smashing proggy rhythm filled with tons of singer samples from which i'm totally unable to tell where they come from.

Bolgo likes Oil Sardine, or the story of a huge yellow hairy monster that isn't very naughty except when he doesn't receive his weekly Oil Sardine ration from commerces. He is easily recognizable from far just by hearing his slow loud & clumsy walk starting at 0'40. Bolgo also has the particularity when he's hungry, to put out of order all but only commerces data processing & electronic system just by walking in a perimeter of 500 meters of their location. Generally when it occurs, you can listen to a twisted chime, the longer it sounds the more systems he has desactivated & most of time it goes raising (0'50, 3'55, 5'32, 6'31).

Bolgo is talkative (2'58) even he doesn't frequently get understood but Bolgo doesn't care really at a single exception : when he gets his oil sardine ration, he's able to say 'I like…I like' (7'20).

Implement Matter sounds more industrial at first i need to specify coz all tracks from Sci Forest have the same specificity to start one way & to multi evolve to several styles, don't expect once again a linear build up. This time, the tune ends up in a close Texas Faggott style.

Metaphysical Sarumawashi possess several twisted leads. At 5'45 if you don't still get insane, Sci Forest starts to hit pans for his rhythmic. The end is funny with a woman voice sample basis, you're listening to something close to an air plane just before his landing at the airport, flying over your home at low altitude.

An album for those who are open eardrumed & don't bare any more linear full on, 8 true tunes of psychedelic trance music with concrete techno influences & much more electronic influences inside, let's dive in !