V/A Mental Case (Beats & Pieces 2004)

LLB

V/A Mental Case (Beats & Pieces 2004)

Posted Image

Mental Case starts softly with a morning clash between the Scandinavian kings Vibrasphere & melancholic Israeli prince Cosma on Purple Floating remix, such big names on the paper won't disappoint anybody.

When Blt & Psycraft get remixed by each other, the result is interesting (remember of Floor remix by BLT), if i was label manager i would make them work more frequently together & i would sign them for a common album.

Onyx brings a bit of psychotic pressure, Red Meat has a special soundscape that will fit to the ones who have enjoyed PTX - POS 51 i think.

Electro Sphere delivers a strange track, i don't like it, for me he just fucked up this one.

Rinkadink, arg, oups, things become serious here, short but intense , strong chocolate tasty ; the guy know how to turn one's head.

Except the normal Shaffel trademarks, Exaile have embellish their tune with several cartoonish sound effects samples which contrast with the furious electric guitar riffs & the global dry, dull ambience.

Evil Drug Lords have decided to catch you another time with their hypnotizing & melodic night fullonish skills & they 've succeeded one more time.

No pity for your few healthy neurons left, Nes & Mr Peculiar will take a special malicious care of them, it could be strongly possible that neurons suddenly become endangered species in your brain after listening to Graffiti.

If you have escaped this mentally showcase up to now, you have deserved some more peaceful tune delivered by Zen Mechanics but be aware there's still some tricks in it that could reveal lethal, even for me this track is one level below the 4 previous ones.

When you buy Mental Case, think also about strait jacket's preventive purchase before taking a rendez-vous with Pr psychiatrist Lokovkin.

Major Mental Devastation tracks by order: 8,7,5,1,6,3,2

8,5/10