Cosmo Chaos - Laws Of Motion ( Mandala records Cd 07)

LLB

Cosmo Chaos - Laws Of Motion ( Mandala records Cd 07)

Posted Image

Tracklisting:

1 Vanishing Point

2 The Alchemy

3 Laws Of Motion

4 Illusion

5 Amplified

6 Balance Of Opposites

7 Design A Shiny Mind

8 Inner Impact

9 Floating Flow

Written-By, Producer, Mastered By Cosmo Chaos aka Aleks Serkisyan.

After a first Boisterous night full-on album 'Trespasser' released 5 years ago on S.S.T, the second Cosmo Chaos's second album ' Laws Of Motion' comes out on French label Mandala records.

It's important to notice while this 5 years gap, Cosmo Chaos's style moved from dark to morning soundscapes.

In this lighter but still pumping style, 2 tracks come out above : The Alchemy & Amplified.

Last track keeps the trademarks of the album but offers a fatter & slower rhythmic with some vocals as a result Floating Flow gets some genuine extra points.

Illusion reveals some nice frenzy moments unfortunately i'm not fan of the break.

For Balance Of opposites, it's catchy up to the break (3'30). The worry for me, is the restart has less intensity's impact than before the break (due to softer employed tones) , so i'm quite lost.

Design A shiny Mind, perfectly ranges under the "Diesel" category which means a slow starter with a longly progressive acceleration for a final coasting climax .

Inner Impact is just a bit too squealing for me. And finally Vanishing Point & Laws Of Motion constitute a good idea of what could be the average quality of the album.