REVIEW OF "MFG : PROJECT GENESIS" ALBUM

Here was my review about this album :

"Well I also think that's their worst album ... I can't say it's really bad, but I don't have favourites on it ... however I don't think there's really Bad Tracks, but most of them are a little annoying ... Rating : 5/10"

Note how rude I am (irony) in the review ...

Now he's one review I read today in the reviews collector :

"ANNOYING ???????????????????????? YOU CHILDREN IS THE MOST STUPID PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU EVEN LOOK UGLY, WHAT TO HELL ARE YOU TRIPPING ?????????? ANNOYING ? THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS EVER AND ALL TRACKS ARE FAVOURITES!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL KIDS HERE, JUST KNOW HOW TO @!#$ AND CRITICISE.....BAD PEOPLE, BAD...THESE ARE ARTSITS WERE TALKING ABOUT, NOT FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU, AND YOU ARE SOME TRANCERS.....BLAH!!!!!!

Anonymous"

Just to say that this "Anonymous" guy is not that anonymous for me and to remember to people who like to write such agressive posts that by writing "anonymous" in their messages they are NOT free to say anything they want and are not that anonymous at least for Mars and me ! So please think to it twice before writing such reviews ...

I'm sure he liked the E-Mail I've sent him as reaction very much ...... I like that kind of reviews from childish people who don't have the courage to write such messages under something else than "anonymous" and attack persons themselves instead of arguing on the release they talk about ... and I like it even more when I KNOW who they really are ......

Anyway, the more we read that kind of stuff (and I can say you he's not alone to write such reviews), the more we're thinking of forcing people to identify themselves on the future version of the site before writting reviews & messages on this forum ... in that way I hope there will not be off-topic or agressive posts anymore !

And he says we are not trancers ... don't think he knows what trance is all about ... cause such an aggressive person is certainly LESS a trancer that any of us as he doesn't understand its spirit ...

No I'm not that rude, hope he will intelligent enough to understand that was a warning to be more respetful and less aggressive in his reviews ...

I have all infos necessary to ban him in case of he doesn't understand (I keep some infos about that kind of people in an Excel file in order to be more careful to what they write and have full control on them on the future version of this site) ...

Guest sunconscious

we should have to register to write reviews, so that there are less anonymouses. the reviews turn into message boards of people yelling at each other.

maybe have a message thread for each album? then people can yell at each other there.

@children

i think, you aren't able to see other details about him except his ip-adress...you can't write him a e-mail if he hasn't published it on this web-page...and if he visited this site through an anonymize he is completely anonymous...so...i wonder how you wrote him a replay!?

lol sunconscious, fourm of people yelling at eachother... thats just funny. I can just imagine.. a whole album review section nothing but a long arguement, nothing to do with the album... That would be halirous..............

• 7 months later...