Buzzman-Electronic sunrize 2008

buzzman

constructive critics?

for starting

i think your sound is not deep in stereo...

why?

your panings sound almost has mono for me... try to use a stereo expander in some kinds of layers

that you use in your "track atmosphere"

your bassline also need sidechain work...because it mades your kick sounds "saturate"

your music it seems well designed and composed... but it has a very streigh line... your sound does not acelerate or slows down

wich i consider (my personal tast) repetitive and something boring... but it may sound interesting for some progress trance lovers

*i chalenge you to claim other things than rapidshare next time... if you can or if you think you make it better <_< after hear this... I DOUBT IT!

constructive critics?

for starting

i think your sound is not deep in stereo...

why?

your panings sound almost has mono for me... try to use a stereo expander in some kinds of layers

that you use in your "track atmosphere"

your bassline also need sidechain work...because it mades your kick sounds "saturate"

your music it seems well designed and composed... but it has a very streigh line... your sound does not acelerate or slows down

wich i consider (my personal tast) repetitive and something boring... but it may sound interesting for some progress trance lovers

*i chalenge you to claim other things than rapidshare next time... if you can or if you think you make it better <_< after hear this... I DOUBT IT!

I haven't done any automation panning yet, the panning you hear, comes from effects. Never really understood what sidechaining is, but i guess it's about time i look into it, thanks for reminding me.

And like i said, i was a little high when i uploaded this... A bit to early, i could hear it the day after :lol:

BTW I don't get your red text about rapidshare?