SHOP: PsyBuy

Kai-Q

Cheap prices, but it has a very worse handling and service. :angry:

I ordered on 7th September 2008 the first time, from this shop 10 CDs, but after a month I get nothing. :(

I asked the shop three times "Where is my package?" But I get excuses like: "Seems the package is get lost, I send you a new one" and/or "I didn't send your new package, because two CDs are not available and I'm still waiting of a delivery from the distributor, but after a week he told me, that he can't deliver.".

I can't recommend this stupid shop. :angry::(

IT REALLY SUCKS. :angry:

• 2 months later...

Okay guys, after 7 weeks I got my CDs, but not all (I ordered on the 7th September 2008 and got them on the 23 October2008).

I ordered 10 CDs, but got only 7 items.

I ask the seller where are the rest and he answered me that 2 was not available and one he forgot to sent.

I tried to get my money back, but the seller wanted that I choosed some other CDs.

I choosed some new CDs, but now from the 5th November 2008 up today I get nothing and I will get nothing.

Beware he is a big liar.

He told me very often that he sent the CDs, but after weeks you will get nothing.

Also he told me very often that he was in the hospital.

Sometimes he don't answered on you mails, if you used the same e-mailaddress and the same topic.

I used a other e-mailaddress with a new topic and got strangly enough some answeres from him.

But only 2 or 3.

BEWARE THIS SHOP IS A FAKE AND THIS GUY IS A BIG LIAR AND CHEATER.