[downtempo/mellow] soulful filling - my fifth free album

generalfuzz

I'm quite proud to announce the release of my fifth album: Soulful Filling. This one turned out particularly mellow and introspective - excellent for chill times. As always, I released this album under a creative commons license, meaning that it is totally free to download off my website: www.generalfuzz.net

I was fortunate enough to work with some extraordinarily talented musicians on this one, including a couple of musicians I've been admiring for a long time in the San Francisco music scene.

I created a very special "making of" page for this album that includes a custom built multi-track flash mp3 player. I think folks here might find this page interesting. It should help give a deeper understanding of how these tracks were constructed.

Anywho, all feedback/criticism is welcome. I can take it Also, I'm happy to field any technical questions about the music.

Hi there. Just downloaded, listened to 1 track, I'm on #2 right now. I don't want to give any judgement before I listened thru the whole thing, but so far this is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! :)

This is exactly the type of music I can enjoy and chill out to. And I'm only on track #2, ha!

I'll try give you a full review in a day or two. Peace!

very relaxing....i personally like music (well art in general !!) to be as psychedelic and trippy as possible, however, after hours of listening to music while staring at my lcd at work this turned out to be very chilling. very nice (i'd say) loungy music...

my favorite track was: Comfort Zone :drama:

e. it would be nice to include the cover art in the download package :)