need some recommendations

Mike A

1. stuff like the progressive zenon records release. no cheese, just psychedelic stuff.

2. psychedelic trance which is not fullon. stuff like the last artifakt, sienis album. not fullon! and not suomi stuff as well.

could be older stuff. i dont mind having gems from a few years ago that i missed. this is actually why i opened this thread. doesn't have to be new stuff.

:)

1. stuff like the progressive zenon records release. no cheese, just psychedelic stuff.

2. psychedelic trance which is not fullon. stuff like the last artifakt, sienis album. not fullon! and not suomi stuff as well.

could be older stuff. i dont mind having gems from a few years ago that i missed. this is actually why i opened this thread. doesn't have to be new stuff.

:)

1. Try Gus Till's 2nd installation of Best Of The Rhino Years series. It's progressive, with great drive, and amazing morphing sounds and effects; no cheese or fluffyness.

2. I dunno, suomi is for me as psychedelic as psy trance gets these days. For better or for worse, that is up to you to decide... Oh yeah, there is this Japanese act, I reckon it's called Phi(??), which I remeber being awesome. Scatterbrain's "Infernal angel" was a spectacular psy trance gem, Jikkenteki, naturally. That's all for now...