ASTRAL PROJECTION...1998...video...

afgin

the story:

year 1998 in israel,trance parties was closed in violent way by the police,the israeli trance scene was burning up.

in those days words like : "trance parties" "trance music" was negetive in the eyes of the soceity in israel,not like today that "trance" is more acceptable by the israeli soceity.

so a men who called ASHER HAVIV who also produced year before in 1997,the legendary goa festival called "druglles",orginaized a demonstration party in "KIKAR RABIN SQUARE" in tel aviv,under the name:

"GIVE A CHANCE TO TRANCE"

to protest against the police policy about trance parties..

I was there,i was only 17 years old,and until now,i cant describe the energies that was there,in that trance demonstration also preformed the most known israeli goa bands those days,ASTRAL PROJECTION,CHAKRA,TANDU,CALIFORINA SUNSHINE,XEROX and more...

in that demonstration party in the middle of tel aviv was more then 20,000 pepole......

everybody was in the same STATE OF MIND,it was a realy GOA FESTIVAL IN THE MIDDLE OF TEL AVIV.

i will never forget that night,somewhere in the summer of 1998,in the center of tel aviv...

in the movie AVI & LIOR from astral jump like crazy when they playes,and i can realy understand how they feels in that moment,cause that goa tunes is realy powerfull,it takes all your energies outside,and you jump with the music,like you were in the crowed.

in the video link below,u can watch ASTRAL PROJECTION playing in that party,also u can see the huge crowed,and how they jumping all around,amazing video shots...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr_m0_GwG44

also,pepole who has FACEBOOK, can watch some of my old pictures from that party:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19669&id=519663103

Keep the goa vibes alive...

Elad afgin