4. Altered States

5. Viva La Revolution

6. Distorted Reality

7. Expander Of The mind

8. Spiritual War

9. The Last One

10. Volt Thrower

Samples

This is the first album of Greek producer Romolo Cherie.

I put Future World in the same category with The Nommos, Psykovsky, Derango and KinDzaDza. It’s dark psy, but music made for the mind.

Polyphonia is really a mind expanding kind of music, futuristic yet spiritual, a marriage between machine and human.

The style here is dark. Real dark, not cliché stuff. It’s filled with transforming sounds floating all over which blending into a obscure chaos.

It’s spacey, mind expanding and psychedelic in its real meaning of the world=soul confession.

The bassline although monotonous fits perfectly with the effects. There’s no real melodies except some lines scattered around that appear and dissapear through the rest of the mayhem.

To be honest I was waiting for more of these lines, exactly in the same way of his Challo track in Worldbridger compilation. The only track that really reminds me of that track is Volt Thrower, which I guess is a tribute to the metal band Bolt Thrower. There’s a guitar sample at the start right before the track opens your mind and distorts reality. Unbelievable!

Other great tracks are Altered States, Distorted Reality, Mind Expander and The Last One although all of them work great for why they were made after all... tripping!

At the end, this is music difficult to be described with words. It’s this kind of music made not to be danced wild in a party, but for mind travelling while you' re sitting around fire, somewhere deep in a forest, watching the dark sky and use a lot of acid.

It’s not a perfect album, since some tracks could be done better, but this is for sure Ritual Music!

9/10

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...