My Cubase Studio 4 for sale on eBay

Hi all,

After careful consideration I'm switching to Logic and a MacBook. Therfore I can sell my Cubase Studio 4. It's up for grabs on eBay, ending this Sunday. No reserve. Posting from Germany, so to Europe the postage will be pretty cheap. Rest of the World, message me on eBay for postage costs. Included are original installation DVD, iLok USB dongle, printed manual and box.

Check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Steinberg-Cubase-Studio...1QQcmdZViewItem

(or if the link doesn't work, Article No. 190232785179)

Happy bidding!

Regards,

miKe

Hi all,

After careful consideration I'm switching to Logic and a MacBook. Therfore I can sell my Cubase Studio 4. It's up for grabs on eBay, ending this Sunday. No reserve. Posting from Germany, so to Europe the postage will be pretty cheap. Rest of the World, message me on eBay for postage costs. Included are original installation DVD, iLok USB dongle, printed manual and box.

Check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Steinberg-Cubase-Studio...1QQcmdZViewItem

(or if the link doesn't work, Article No. 190232785179)

Happy bidding!

Regards,

miKe

You should be able to install it on MAC as well you know ;):)

You should be able to install it on MAC as well you know ;):)

Yes of course, it is a universal binary. But I had many years previous experience with Logic on the PC. Cubase was the "in between" solution, until I could afford to jump to Mac. What wonderful designs and "colorful" pricing schemes they have at Apple!! :blink:

miKe