I know this isn't really psy related, but...I want you to enter my realm a bit :-)

Hi guys,

AARON HERE! Yeah, I've not been around, and am coming back more. I have a lot of sequenced shit that I never get totally finished. I've been learning keyboard a lot, and we record everything from scratch and it's totally improvised when we record shit. The sequenced shit is not available to hear yet, but it's intense. I'm really happy with my setup these days and really am not wanting to trade off gear anymore for the next *best* thing. I'm totally digging my 37 keys and less keyboard setup. I love small boards!

Anyways, I want to invite you to listen to our stupid little page on myspace with my friends and my own shit. It's hard to follow because sometimes he goes off in a direction and I just don't know where the fuck he went and I try to follow and .. well, I'm not super experienced on a keyboard yet, and playing one is... still kind of hard. Getting that left hand to move independently from the right is tricky, but I'm slowly progressing. Anyways, check it!

It may or may not be for you, but give it a listen, turn off the main myspace music player and [just press the stop button] scroll down and see the other embedded music player and listen to shit like Pathway and Odyssey, they're pretty dope...I think it's all pretty dope since it's just a matter of my progression with live playing. It's totally techno-ish/electronica influenced. Most of the recordings are pretty raw with shitty equipment [i won't even say] but :-) just listen and...enjoy! space away!

http://www.myspace.com/heliospacemusic

All hate mail will be redirected to your mother! Thank you :-)

Aaron

P.S. In the pictures there, you will never find my keyboard. I keep telling my brother in life to get a fucking dehumidifier or he's going to regret even owning music gear! Basements are BAD BAD BAD NEWS for the most part for gear with metal pieces on them. I've witnessed not one, but TWO akai AX-80's that ... well, people....don't get it, on the outside it may look all fine and dandy, open it up...and BAM! :) So enjoy the lame oh Ensoniq SQ1 haha!