new song: Cavern Occurance

hey guys. I'm a total newb here with making music but here's my newest song that is kindof techno and kindof psy :: shrug ::.

click the black circle with the arrow in it to play the song. what do you guys think?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=794871

I've been messing with fl studio for not that long, and while I'm often happen with the composition of my songs, I'm often not happy with the "cheap" sound of my tracks. After listening to the pros and your guys' music, I realize I have a shitload to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion:

- Your track is interesting to me. Very raw and therefore distinctive, although somewhat lacking in depth and nuance.

- The progression and sounds in the track are interesting.

- You need to learn a little more about production from books, websites, etc., to make your sounds and atmosphere pop a little more. They're a bit flat and homogeneous at the moment.

- While you're learning, don't lose personal touch with that raw, distinctive expression. That's what makes good music. ("Learn the rules so you know how to break them.")

- Post your tracks in Music Promo instead of here, where more people are listening.

• 1 month later...

Some Pretty Fast Tracks Ya Got Here!

Neat Sounds, Very interesting to listen to something new every now and then.

I Do Like The Concept You Have Here, The Bass Is Wild! :posford:

Also Sounds Very Exotic, Very Nice!

I Am Still Learning With FL Studio Too, So Your Not Alone.

Have A Listen To Some Of My Tracks You Might Like What You Hear: http://www.psytracks.com/artists/958/audio.php

Cheers