Goa-Head

[SHOP]Anyone ordered from kremboshop.com as of lately ?

Or by foot. Or by a snail :D

psyhoe    3

i often got mail from israel after like a month or so. seems like they dont trust the jews at the customs.

Goa-Head    77

i often got mail from israel after like a month or so. seems like they dont trust the jews at the customs.

Not that I order often from Israel, but mail was always quite fast from there - 1 time even 4 days!

psyhoe    3

Not that I order often from Israel, but mail was always quite fast from there - 1 time even 4 days!

maybe your countrya customs trust the jews. germanys certainly dont :P got around 4 packages from there and all arrived in between 2-5 weeks.

but maybe its just me...

Goa-Head    77

Yay! About time I got back my money. They're back on my account again ^^. I'm very happy. I'm still waiting for the Astrix album though. I think it's been two weeks since he said it was under day. Damn... Perhaps it's being send by submarine...

Bump! Did you receive the Astrix album ?!

Releak    0

No what the hell is taking it so long!? In two days it's been five weeks. If I haven't got it by Friday I'm going to mail him.

Goa-Head    77

No what the hell is taking it so long!? In two days it's been five weeks. If I haven't got it by Friday I'm going to mail him.

Oh dear, you're such a good guy. Because he never mailed it to you maybe ?

Releak    0

Haha!

Well he wrote to me almost five weeks ago that it had been mailed and that I should expect it any day. That's what he said yes, but it might be he did not send it, yeah... :/

Releak    0

He said he's sorry but his website has been a mess, and I won't receive the Astrix album. He told me he'd refund me the money and send me another album as a compensation. He hopes I will like it.

Too bad about that :/

Goa-Head    77

They desere to be named and shamed in full force! :angry:

When was it the last time they made contact ?

Releak    0

26 August.. So that's been more than two weeks now. I'll contact him in the end of next week if nothing has happened.

So sad :/