Snapinho - Feeling Sober On Life

Snapinho

Yes folks, it's another one, fresh from the beyond. Thanks to the immortal guy(s) at The Well for supplying me with a fitting name... this one goes out to Brian Dougans & Garry Cobain. All tracks are by the Future Sound of London, or well, not all... one is by Amorphous Androgynous (bonuspoints to the one who finds out which! ;) )

The story evolved while mixing... I tried to use all my favorites, but not the most obvious and wellknown ones. Hope there's something to be found in here for the most FSOL-crazy listeners among Psynewsers. And as always: feedback is most welcome.

Hope that all you gals and guys out there appreciate the effort; this mix is best experienced high on stuff (life doesn't count). Enjoy! (:

This mix has been recorded using original albums only. Two Pioneer CDJ-100s and one Pioneer DJM-300 were also involved in the process. If anything went wrong, blame Pioneer. You can write an email to support@pioneer.com

Technical details:

44.1 kHz, 192 kbps, total playtime: 1:19:43 or 4783 seconds in total.

Snapinho - Feeling Sober On Life

01 insides

02 cascade part 1

03 omnipresence

04 we have explosive part 3

05 max

06 smokin japanese babe

07 eyes pop - skin explodes - everybody dead

08 papsico

09 among myselves

10 everyone in the world is doing something without me

11 egypt

12 spacesquids

13 fat cat

14 my kingdom part 1

15 lifeforms path 4

:)

All tracks are by the Future Sound of London, or well, not all... one is by Amorphous Androgynous (bonuspoints to the one who finds out which! ;) )

Well, of course it is Fat Cat. :P

I am listening to it right now and it is great. Very good choice of tracks, I like how you used non conventional FSOL traxxx.

Keep up with good work Snaap ! I am waiting for Feeling Drunk On Life with The Orb tunes. :P