The real mystery of the 13 crystall skulls

figure raja has in his late 40s or early 50s.. say hes done acid/shrooms/dmt once a month since he was 20 (once a month and 20 both being generous).. so hes probly dropped upwards of 400 times. I think the fact he can carry a conversation is amazing heheh:)

stop talking shit about people you don´t really know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a bit envious ?

and btw , whats wrong with tripping once a month ???

boom

regardless, I'd say tripping once a month, at least living here in Los Angeles where I do, would have a negative effect on one's social and economic standings.... but of course that's just my opinion, and I don't know any more than anybody else

????

so you dont have partys where its social to trip with friends?

isn´t it more economic to trip then getting drunk(or do you mean that you are not able work w´hen tripping so much???i think not)

:)

Guest Psy shaman

It depends if you speculate or actually know from experience.. They have done tests on poeple who are involved with Ayahuasca cults.>which is a potion made whit lots of dmt in it< who both surpass non users in memory tests and are found to be more emotionally stable wiht NO resulting brain damage which we can detect. How ever the have found that there is an increase of platelates or seretonin receptors in users which is a big mystery for now as to what it means but I guess what I'm trying to say is doing drugs for learning is good as long as you do not over indulge and you do them to gain insight which can help you and other poeple in the long run..