OH SHIT!!!!!! SIMON POSFORD DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT YESTERDAY

yes man you are a fucking stupid with the dead of bonky and lorien@chaos this kind of jokes qre not such a topic man!

please stop been a fucking asshole!!!!!

i love the seriousness around here.... chill out. chill out. chill out. chill out. chill out. feeling calm? chill out. chill out. take a deep breath. chill out. feeling calm? take a deep breath once more. a looooong gooooood deeeeep breeeeaaath. free your mind. chill out.

Funny how all the people here get so upset about an acid junkie making coolmusic yet yoiu so readily tear each other apart and in the offf topic give chicks and homosexuals so much crap, who cares if Posford dies?? There is so much better music out there for Entheogenic for one make much nicer chill out the younger brother or shpongle.

"I really love these forums with no mods, no logins, and no respect"

I like it this way. I hope this doesn't turn out to an nazi-moderators site, If i want that i would have stayed longer in the army.

Where's the fun in everything being so serious? It's already boo-oring reading the reviews.

Guest Templar

Author: Shahar (---.tidc.telus.com)

Date: 02-03-03 19:34

I really love these forums with no mods, no logins, and no respect

- Shahar said it all, can't wait for the 2nd version of psynews.org

Guest UniFOrm

Maybe simon hasnt died but it seems his music has......geesh!! he released one hallucinogen track in like 2 years ..... WTF?

Maybe he just had a stroke?........