new mix - Goatboy Rides Again

you can find it at www.trance.org/djlurk

tracklist :

Earthling - LSD Story

Silicon Sound - Digital Thought

Artax- Pointdexter

Tristan & John Om - Future Fizz

Aphid Moon - Disco Biscuit

Infected Mushroom & Yahel - Electro Panic (Eat Static rmx)

Green Oms - Hoover Groover

Space Tribe - The Acid Test (6 drops rmx)

Neoris - Zatmenie

Shift - Optical Delusion

Nervasystem & Aether - Prankst*r

Fractal Glider - Chasing Ganesh (3D rmx)

hope you enjoy, feedback is always welcome lurkNOSPAM@trance.org (take out the NOSPAM ;)

hi, i had heard a few mixing sets from you, they always have good main-stream track selections.... but there is one thing im sorry to let you know, when u r doing beat matching, u must mix them at the first beat of 32... u feel me? the first opened hi-hat is on top of the first beat...

good luck.

cheers for the advice... but I was always told it was the first beat of 16, by a lot of people, so I think I'll stick to that... never heard anyone say 32 before =)

What do you mean by mainstream ? :)

Um, I never had help from anyone, dj mainly at home and small frineds parties, and I just do my sets as I see fit. They mostly beat match, but wuite often I like to cross fade into tthe intro of a new song as some intro's are amazing and ti reall destroys the song. I'd enver try to find the right way of mixing, rather develop my own individual method.

um, maybe we have different way of saying, but meaning the same thing (16 & 32), opened hi-hat comes in on top of the drum kick. and that drum kick is the first of 32 of them, and then opened hi-hat kicks in again... and goes looping like that, i am not sure if that is the right way for mixing, but i usually switch them at the first beat (hight-EQ and low-EQ)... i remember your previous set... the one with Cosmosis and Xerox... i can hear two opened hi-hats in one 4/4 loop.

thou i have not check your new set yet, looking forward to it.

surely it doesnt matter as long as you stick in multiples of 16?

yeah so 32 might work better with some tunes but why the significance?

plus bear in mind this music is designed to be played to roomful of sweaty people seriously going for it... NOT trainspotters who criticise mixes cos of the hi hats which invariably sound cool anyway