Free hosting for psytrance websites!

Rik

Hello all :)

I've been working pretty hard to getting psytracks.com and psygarden.be up and running on the new server, and since it's to much of a machine for only those websites (and a few others that are running on it alread) I'd like to offer you a chance to get free hosting for your psytrance related website!

Small projects (less than 1gb of disk space) would only require a small link in the bottom of their pages "hosted by Psygarden.be" with a link to my website. It doesn't matter how much traffic it generates (as long as it's legal).

Even large projects (10gb-50Gb) have a chance to get free hosting (we would have to talk about some details and security in this case)

I've got 800gb of disk space to manage, and a gigabit connection available.

There is one rule though: i can not get the impression that you are wasting bandwidth or diskspace by the bucket. If you can justify using 100gb/month legally, that's perfectly fine with me, but you have to be able to justify it ;)

You can apply for the hosting here:

http://hosting.psygarden.be

ps. Hosting doesn't mean that i'll also pay for your domain names. You would need a domain name yourself (so you buy it) and i'll give you the technical details to point it to my server.

greetings,

Rik

www.psygarden.be

www.psytracks.com

nice!-

you can also get free dns service (what points your name to a site) here-

granite canyon

which will also show you cheap ways to get a domain name.

RIK-- does psygarden require people to have a domain name? or could they just have their site at say

hosting.psygarden.be/idiotfrompsynews ?

• 2 weeks later...

nice!-

you can also get free dns service (what points your name to a site) here-

granite canyon

which will also show you cheap ways to get a domain name.

RIK-- does psygarden require people to have a domain name? or could they just have their site at say

hosting.psygarden.be/idiotfrompsynews ?

I expect you to be able to provide the domain name (.com .net. ...) and i can add them to my dns servers. Some free dns services like co.cc aren't supported though...

for psy-deco related websites i'm prepared to consider handing out subdomains of psygarden.be, but this depends very much from website to website.

domain names only cost 10-25euro/year, so that shouldn't stop you from getting a real domain name (.com .net .org ...)

greetings,

Rik