Albino Presets and Psytrance -Samples only for Psytrance!

switch22

Hello Psytrance Producer!

It has taken a long time! But now it has finally worked! We have two new products for Psytrance producers! Both are on our site Visit My Website offered for download!

New can on our side with a credit card purchase. (Visa or Mastercard) Of course you can also use PayPal or money transfer to pay!

1st

An albino bank with over 70 sounds! It is for Albino 2 and 3! The sounds can be used in all styles in Goa area will be used. Whether full-on, Psytrance, Melodic-Psytrance or psy-Dark! The sound production has a lot of work genmmen, but the result can be heard! The albino Bank includes melodies, arpeggios, FX sounds and chords! The presets are the international standard adapted!

But you hear more once the demo!

2nd

Do we offer you a bass sample set in wav format! The bass sample set are 90mb on bass. The bass can be used in any style. Whether Psytrance, Dark-Psy or Progressive Goa! Many bass are original with a TB-303 produced!

But you hear more once the demo!

We will in the next few weeks, a sample bank in wav format with bass drums issue. But I will inform you when it is offered as a download!

Both products help producers a good quality songs to produce!

I look forward to your visit!

Best Regards

Sandro