Any artists willing to volunteer for a CD jacket?

Jikkenteki

Probably this is a long shot, but the artist who usually did the artwork PAR-2's releases is simply too busy these days with paying work to get the artwork on my second album "Flights Of Infinity" done and I'm stuck here with a finished cd and no artwork. Due to changes in the market and a change in focus for PAR-2 (read as "we have been losing money since 2005 and simply have no more to spare") this CD will be made available as a free downloadable release in mp3 and wav formats. It will eventually receive a (most likely) very small physical print run which of course the artist will receive copies of whenever it is printed, but due to the state of things here I can't and won't promise anything more in terms of payment. Regardless if anyone is interested or willing feel free to contact me via pm here.

Thanks and best regards,

Rennis/Jikkenteki

Detail-wise I need a 2 side insert card (front cover and reverse) and a back tray card.

I am sorry, I have absolutely no experience in any artistic visual field...

But I wanted to say that you should also post on the Artists/Labels announcement. I would like to read some info about your new album. And you can always make a link to this thread (as it is obvious more people are reading the other forum than Visual promotion).

Good luck for the album and if you make some CDs I think I'll buy it (even without listening to it first :D ).

• 4 weeks later...

Probably this is a long shot, but the artist who usually did the artwork PAR-2's releases is simply too busy these days with paying work to get the artwork on my second album "Flights Of Infinity" done and I'm stuck here with a finished cd and no artwork. Due to changes in the market and a change in focus for PAR-2 (read as "we have been losing money since 2005 and simply have no more to spare") this CD will be made available as a free downloadable release in mp3 and wav formats. It will eventually receive a (most likely) very small physical print run which of course the artist will receive copies of whenever it is printed, but due to the state of things here I can't and won't promise anything more in terms of payment. Regardless if anyone is interested or willing feel free to contact me via pm here.

Thanks and best regards,

Rennis/Jikkenteki

Detail-wise I need a 2 side insert card (front cover and reverse) and a back tray card.

Hello

Not sure if this artwork is what you are after? :

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/bro...?user_id=530195

I can supply the images only.

will also send you a pm

thanks

spidergod

Artwork for Flights Of Infinity has been handled (thank you again supergroover), so the call for this release is officially over. HOWEVER we have two more things coming up in the near future that we will need art for release-wise so if the call isn't over yet. :)