Reason 2.0

Hi

I'm wondering if there is a way to load a VST instrument to Reason 2.0 and use it with the matrix rack.I'm trying through Cubase VST32 but I can't find a way.Can this be done or it's impossible?

:rolleyes:

It's impossible and can't be done. Not in Reason 2, 3 or 4. Extremely unlikely ever to be a feature of any future Reason version either. I suggest you look for a VST plugin that has the functions you want from the Matrix device, and use it in Cubase.

It's impossible and can't be done. Not in Reason 2, 3 or 4. Extremely unlikely ever to be a feature of any future Reason version either. I suggest you look for a VST plugin that has the functions you want from the Matrix device, and use it in Cubase.

Are you mean a VST sequencer like matrix?Any suggestions and way to connect it with Cubase?

Are you mean a VST sequencer like matrix?Any suggestions and way to connect it with Cubase?

Look on this website for step sequencer plugins suitable for use in Cubase. To learn how to use VST and MIDI plugins consult the Cubase manual.

I'm interested too! Tell me if you find something.

I only found plugins that work like the sequencer in Rebirth : they don't have the "piano" on the left. I'd rather use the main sequencer of cubase than those.

I just started using Cubase but I'm not fond of the VST included. So I use mostly the synth and effects of Reason.

It seems you can't send anything in Reason : I wanted like to use the Scream 4 as a send effect, but couldn't find how. And now I learn that it's impossible. Very disappointing. :(

Do you people know how to use the automation in Cubase for a synth in Reason?

It's probably very easy, but I'm really a noob with cubase and the manual is so loooooong.

Do you people know how to use the automation in Cubase for a synth in Reason?

It's probably very easy, but I'm really a noob with cubase and the manual is so loooooong.

You need to find the MIDI CC# for the parameter you want to automate, and use the MIDI automation for that controller on a MIDI track in SX that is sending to the Reason device you're automating.

You need to find the MIDI CC# for the parameter you want to automate, and use the MIDI automation for that controller on a MIDI track in SX that is sending to the Reason device you're automating.

B) Nicey