Ok need some expert opinion

Lu Bu

http://boomp3.com/m/6f99e101ca1c

so what you think..

what does it need?

http://boomp3.com/m/fc005dfad2f6

ok added more..

th whole time i added the second minute i said to myself how can i add enough so nemo will think im good, so i was like please god, if you can hear me give me the strength to make a track that will please master nemo.

im not sure if he heard my prayer..

what do you think? ;)

I'm not Nemo but I think I have some knowledge in music production ;)

So it goes like that - you obviously didn't use a single compressor or equalizer in the track. Getting the instrument balance (of levels) isn't done right as well. Bass is way too boomy, makes the kick (and the rest) disappear somewhere in the background.

Sound selection is not best as well. Gets boring really quickly since there are only like 2-3 sounds there which hardly change, and when they do - it's done in an uninteresting way.

Anyway, keep writing. You'll get the hang of it with time.

Good luck! :)

I'm not Nemo but I think I have some knowledge in music production ;)

So it goes like that - you obviously didn't use a single compressor or equalizer in the track. Getting the instrument balance (of levels) isn't done right as well. Bass is way too boomy, makes the kick (and the rest) disappear somewhere in the background.

Sound selection is not best as well. Gets boring really quickly since there are only like 2-3 sounds there which hardly change, and when they do - it's done in an uninteresting way.

Anyway, keep writing. You'll get the hang of it with time.

Good luck! :)

thanks for your opinions.

although i cant find an artist named mike a anywhere, maybe you have a different artist name for all your stellar goa releases? :)