celestial ambiant

Guest regbar

hi

I look for ambient trax or groups which seems to be celestial music : when u listen to this kind of tracks , u seem to swim in the clouds , u know what i mean :-)

With a software , i have composed an extract of 20sec of the kind of music i look for , if u want i can send it , send me an email :-)

PEACE

"Celestial" to me sounds like "New Age," which isn't a bad thing, just as long as you know what you're looking for. Perhaps John Serrie is a good start. Also, David Arkenstone's "Valley in the Clouds" is by far the best New Age I've ever heard. It's the sort of stuff you hear in planetariums, which to me is a very good thing, given the right mood. I've got other suggestions, but I'll stop there, just in case I'm way off on the New Age thing. :)

Guest slave2rave

regbar, take a listen to Healer. It's a very nice album, and your description reminded me of the sensations i felt when hearing this album.

Have a nice trip

;)

Guest Zaramatu

Klaus Schulze - Mirage

Ashra - New Age of Earth

Nodens Ictus - Spacelines

Steve Hillage - Rainbow Dome Musick

Constance Demby - Aeterna

This genre of music is normally called "cosmic music" or "space-music" BTW...

Guest Bahamut

cool, anyone want to hear my own new-agy track? I will post it here if someone replies :P

Jonn/John Serrie - And the stars go with you... with my favorite peaceful cloudy celestial track: 'Stratos'

Constance Demby - Novus Magnificat

Michael Stearns - Encounter

I'll second the Global Communication album. Bahamut's Stearns suggestion is also a good one, in my opinion.

A *fantastic* celestial (space) ambient album from 2002 is James Johnson and Robert Scott Thompson's "Forgotten Places." ***** :)

yeah slave2rave , I have listened Healer: 1000 years and it's GREAT!!

Thank u to everybody for your advices , and EA , I think i see what u mean by "new age" , i have listened some tracks by Vangelis and it's great trippy music.

PEACE :-)

Guest Bahamut

hey regbar if you want real floating and trippy music I suggest the following timeless track: Klaus Schulze - Floating

I can't imagine any psytrance-lover not liking this :)