SampleMoog!

Wow, Im impressed.. Im using Minimonsta and also wanted to buy Little Phatty but with this theres no doubt..

For long time I was affraid of minimosta, used some patches but that all.. In my new track I really explored that vst and filters and modulations are awesome, I create sounds that I could only imagine before.. But its really a hard work if u want something really good out of it.. Now I think Ill limit my use in just few BIG vsts like minimosta that offer good modulation settings and have 3 oscilators at least. Other VST destiny is shift+delete..

First i tried bass station with two osc and you can get good bass, v-station is complicated and offers 3 osc, filters, fx and its much better but when I really tweaked with minimosta, nothing can beat that..

Thanks nemo, good recomendation.. Let me know if u try it..

Awesome and probably the only way to play classics like the modular moog 55, multimoog, and memory moog.

Although there is nothing like the feel of turning a big old knob and hearing the filter sweep sloooooooooooooly at your touch :)