Penta - Portuguese abduction

buzzman

The new penta album is here, and i took it for its first spin this saterday.... Hmm Maby just a little to high tempo, and not as... hmm, wierd as i have hoped for... But when i got past the first track, i started to enjoy it... Later the same day we ate some shrooms and listened again, and i must say that the trip to penta land keeps on going... You still get the feeling of being in some wierd circus or amusement park, riding on the marry go round on another planet... A psychedelic experience that i haven't tried with any other music..! Always playing with your mind being unpredictable... It is building up, making you think something happens and then something complitely different turns out and it just blows your mind away... Coursing you to completely let go and just go with the ride! (who can tell im a penta fan?)

Anyways, i have to listen to it some more times, but my first impression on this album is that it is not as creative and "crazy" as the older albums, maybe because i could regognize alot of the ideas and sounds from "funraiser" and "horn please"... But it is still one hell of a ride to pentaland. And For the dancefloor i think this will work even better than the past albums, because of the higher tempo and the more agressive sound...

I'll come back with a rating after a few more listens

Not had the time for the whole album, just focalised on one track BBQ, it's a ultra psychedelick work in the very dark environement with lot of variation in the bassline, and lot of breaking. It really energize the brain and the body, stimulate your trip activity :) . Very 4X4 bassline in a sense, but what a trip. It is no doubt for the dancefloor, and what crazyness it could be waoo :)

Very professionnal and becoming very productif these day.

But pretty leaving these kind of sound for me, find it boring after too much track, he reason why i don't listen the whole album.