BONG-RA (Ad Noiseam) LIVE @ BIOS Basement Athens + MOBTHROW + DJ HYPERION!Pure Fuckin' Hardcore!

spectraliquid

Posted Image

Infos on the line-up:

DJ HYPERION on stage until 01.00 (warp-up dj set)

BONG-RA on stage 01.00 - 02.00 (live set) - hard breakcore/raggacore

MOBTHROW on stage 02.00 - 03.00 (live set/dj set) - harsh technoid/industrial

DJ HYPERION on stage until the end.... (dj set) - hardcore/industrial breakcore

Get ready for a pure fuckin' hard breakcore armaggedon!!!!!!

Place: BIOS Basement (Peireos 84, Gazi)

Entrance: 12 euros

Starting: 23.30

Date: Saturday 27/10

Hello,

I usually do not answer on anything being said about what we do on forums....cause I would have to post replies at 20 forums. However, this gives me a good chance to say some treally important things about the scene in Greece.

In Greece, people listening to different music than pop, greek traditional-pop shit and mainstream crap are very few....So, believe me, there are always persons that are interested to go to a psytrance party as well as to other non-mainstream events, either that's breakcore, idm, industrial, drum n' bass, technoid and so on...

Apart from that, most of the times, when we post our events (which are not trance music) to psytrance forums, we see that many people are actually interested to learn about them and listen to other music styles than in any other forum. And that can verified by previous posts about past events (which you can see right at this page).

So, Lauryn, please don't be in such a haste to judge the reasons why a non-psytrance gig is mentioned within a psy-trance forum.

Take Care,

Kostas K. - spectraliquid.com