Tap 303 Records on myspace

Etnoscope eh?

any chance you can tell us when their new album is coming out?

what i have heard from the guys in Etnoscope they are just working hard on a new album

and i think they already have done about 4-5 tracks to it. I will tell when i know more about it

Guest The Journey Man Project

Under the time all is w8 on the etnoscope just check out there side project www.myspace.com/pusherstreet

Pusher Street

'

yeash pusher street sounds very nice but... I just love Etnoscope... I remebr playing thier tracks in an afternoon set in the bush here... about 30 degrees celsius... nice beers, cute girls... was perfect... ther eis nothing else like their tribal drumming and the lovely melodies from that project...

pusher street sounds awesome, but more night dance orientated...

• 2 years later...

Hi!

Etnoscopes 2 album are finnished for a long time ago, and it will be released spring next year 2010.

The album will contain some different sounds than u guys are used to, its a bit more calm, and groovy album, not as hard as the good oldies.

There is previews on etnoscope.com, i think and a Pusherstreet VS Etnoscope track has been made and will be out very soon aswell.

Some stuff to keep u guys updated....questions contact www.panzarrekordz.com

Etnoscope will play tomorrow in Malmö.

Greetz!!

Liam_pusherstreet