Soth - The Maat

Soth

Hey Friends,

I wrote this little track today and, beeing the nice person i am :D, i want to share it !

Here's the link for a 9:20 mins mp3 File @ 320 kbs:

Soth - The Maat

http://www.bestsharing.com/f/CIL1cQ333075

Please post comments !

Have Fun,

Soth

hi mike .... yeah i remember you i think, we met in the MOOD club and then later went to a flat above the club ?

didnt see you since then, you still in linz ?

anyway, i'd appreciate all comments and critics !

b00m,

Soth

yup, that was the one.

we did see each other after that tho, as i wrote in my previous post.

but maybe either u were too drunk to remember or i was too drunk and u didnt want to remember me lol

or maybe u just didnt recognize me. hehe

yup, still in linz, one more year of studying in hagenberg :)

the track is pretty cool tbh. and i just listened to the whole Derango album before and i guess its hard to impress me right after listening to him ;)

the buildup could use some improvements imo. im kinda lacking the words to describe what i mean, but i bet some of psynews' more dedicated reviewers can give u better feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight Psy for sure! awesome atmosphere it has. rough bass movements with the twilight whispey lead. swirl confusion ;O you sure you're not from South Africa? ;p this is definately pretty complete. gets you through start to finish with enjoyment. but to bring you back for multiple doses maybe one more bizarre distinct lead added during the busy segments will really catch ya mind offguard 8) still tho - sounds finished! could be on a release.

Twilight Psy for sure! awesome atmosphere it has. rough bass movements with the twilight whispey lead. swirl confusion ;O you sure you're not from South Africa? ;p this is definately pretty complete. gets you through start to finish with enjoyment. but to bring you back for multiple doses maybe one more bizarre distinct lead added during the busy segments will really catch ya mind offguard 8) still tho - sounds finished! could be on a release.

thx man !!

i just dont really the second sentence :(

i will try to work over it a gain and heed your advice !

b00m

Soth

its really good! 8) will tell you that. its just one small step away from being one of those tracks I have to play everyday, all the time. the type I wake up and its buzzing thru my mind so I have to play it a million times ;D

• 2 weeks later...