My dark morning project , :P

Hi everybody , thought I would share a clip of my track im working with atm. Ehm im not a proffessional , but im not really new either.. Would really appreciate if u comment anything... Just 3 hours of synting :D ... http://www.speedshare.org/JNzd5csxVY

Thx :D btw the track is not finished , just started with the sounds and its for u to comment :)

Hello there. Avin a hangover rite now. Music fits perfectly for this morning! Even tho I didn't quite like the basslines, but this track has great potential. Keep it up! And make sure u upload us the whole track when u finish it ;)

Hey , thank you im up to changing the bass to more consistant patterns... Just started out and wanted to share it before i went to bed last night :).. Some drums and maybe new bass , but I found it hard to make a nice bass... any tips ?

My project in FL seems to have crashed :( ... Damn.. I cant go in to that project an go on .... Well. Starting over again... too bad for me...

Did u forget to save it or did the file just dissapear? U could try using the proggy "Recover My Files" and try to restore the file. Get it here in case you saved but lost the file. It might still be recoverable. Good luck!

p.s. use the "save new version" in the file menu of fl studio so this doesn't happen to you again. I allways have alot of versions of my project. I usually put a time stamp in the file name so I easly recognize when was the project from, what version it is ;)

Yes i finally got it to work , kind of ... FL keeps crashing, its nothing new really... And oh yeah I use to save different versions of the projects.. hehe , both didnt work at start... but , i think its something with the albino 2 .. or my soundcard, a creative soundblaster audigy z2.. not bad but appearently not good either hehe... well if i have more time and money i would invest in a new one... will see if I can develop my talent more :) work and gf taking much time nowadays... I think im going to export that sounds , the weird sounding "strings" or guitar sound or what it was :P ... hehe... i liked it , :)