Oxygene 4 Remix

GaySatanicHippie

Hi,

at Ozora the DJ KRAAK played a really slow (125 bpm or so) psychedelic remix of the Jean -Michel Jarre song Oxygene 4 that everyone went completely berzerk to. It had one of those triplet beats like Hux Flux Tripple Nipple.

Anyone knows what remix it is and where to get it, I can't get it out of my head.

Hi,

at Ozora the DJ KRAAK played a really slow (125 bpm or so) psychedelic remix of the Jean -Michel Jarre song Oxygene 4 that everyone went completely berzerk to. It had one of those triplet beats like Hux Flux Tripple Nipple.

Anyone knows what remix it is and where to get it, I can't get it out of my head.

we must have a very similar taste, it was one of the only very good tracks (together with the Trold live act) on Boom last year... it was played there in the live act of Andromeda/Liquid Soul... So there is the source (he also played very good melodic Logic Bomb remixes in his live), but nothing released of course...