TECH DNM - Main Floor (Eight Gates Infected Remix)

Eight Gates

Well judging from you're avatar and name of the song it seems that you are a fan of Infected, and I must say that this sound very much like infected. But ofc I as a fanatic fan can hear it's not :) I can't say the track is bad but it bothers me it's almost a rip-off from Infecteds sound. But you do have added you're own touch to it though. I would see this track as Rare is to the gaming industry, take the best parts from other games, put in you're own touch and make a game that indeed is a rip-off but still a very good game that will entertain. So I give you thumbs up, I like it.

Wait! Is this a remix of an infected track I do not know about?! If so I got it all backwards...

I just realized that my statement removes all the artistic sense of the music created in question, and I still enjoy it? Well I can't help thinking it's a nice track even if it's not good music in that sense...

Prima.Materia, Danius, big thanks for your marks!

Prima.Materia, you're right, Infected Mushroom is one of my favourite groups, so I would like to create some tracks with infected-sound.

If you want, I can upload the original mix of this track. )))

Yes PLZ!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Man I actually love this remix, it's just my taste, but the quality...is bad. Can you upload it in 320 kbps? I want to hear more from you, do you have any other tracks?

Found more now, but what's up with the Scooter and ATB remixes?!

Also Sunrise - Cold Days and City Of Horror were REAL NICE, I didn't really get if that is Eight Gates, or Tech Dnm, all seems confusing to me they were nevertheless great tracks though Cold Days merely was an intro or something.

Also sometimes it says Eight Gates remix other time Eight Gates Infected remix?! U gotta straighten things out I feel like I'm on mushrooms trying to solve an algebra equation....