DJ equipment for pc

Yeah I was speaking about bcr not bcd.. Have to watch out with that letters..

Anyway that bcr was controller of choice.. Until I found bitstream.. Its also good for djing, you get crossfader with it..

Anyway about live.. As I said live cant get my vsts to work, deckadance can..

Im really interested in that live but its not working for me, only vst fx.. And it cant play midi patterns only wav loops

The needs is so different from person so it's very personal what controllers you like.

I never use a crossfader, always preferred to use the channel faders instead, and I need more buttons and not really any faders.

On top of that the LED's is really extremely useful IMO.

VST's and MIDI playback always worked for me on all my Live installs so I have no idea what could be up with your system.

So I had big problems with deckadance, I couldnt prelisten on the headphones.. So now after I messed with asio drivers and reinstalled them for three times I finally managed to get that deckadance going on my sb live.. The only problem I have still is that crossfader acts in reverse way when I mix the tracks(which is weird but it can be tolerated).. Otherwise midi implementation is great and after adjusting midi it works well, pitch shifting is natural and im impressed with lo/mid/hi faders, they actually act as almost like compressors so when u boost your bass it wont overdrive and mid and high will lower itself witch sounds amazing when u try it and its pretty addictive..

• 5 months later...

I know this is considered sacrilegious by some but I'm looking for dj equipment to go with my pc.

What I'd really like is some software and sound card for my pc and some hardware that resembles 2x 1210 or DJ cd-players.

Has that been invented yet? I mean I really like to use 1210s or DJ cd-players but I can't be arsed anymore to bring all my stuff. It's too much damn work considering the close to nothing I'm being paid for playing.

If my hard ware suggestion has not been invented what's some good pc equipment that will allow me to use my pc as a dj tool?

I also need to buy a soundcard for my pc. My pc is 2 years old but wat top notch at the time. I expect it will still run with the latest equipment.

Hope this is enough to instigate some help :)

Appreciate any advice thanks ! :posford: