cubase studio 4 help

ok so i need some help. i just recently got cubase studio 4, but the problem is i dont know how to install plugins, vst proplerly on my mac. can anyone help me with this. maybe let me know of a nice vst to try this out on and how to do it.

thanks

I switched to Cubase Studio 4 myself recently after using Logic for some time now. Even though I don't use a Mac I think Cubase should detect all installed plugins automatically. For using a VST Instrument take a look into the Plugin Reference Manual somewhere around page 70 roughly. Also you should have some VSTI's already installed with Cubase, like Prologue for example.

You may also want to take a look here: http://forum.cubase.net/phpbb2/

:)

I switched to Cubase Studio 4 myself recently after using Logic for some time now. Even though I don't use a Mac I think Cubase should detect all installed plugins automatically. For using a VST Instrument take a look into the Plugin Reference Manual somewhere around page 70 roughly. Also you should have some VSTI's already installed with Cubase, like Prologue for example.

You may also want to take a look here: http://forum.cubase.net/phpbb2/

:)

ok. i can open the prologue synth n the other one that came with cubase thats no problem. also i can install a new vst and cubase detects it but i cannot open it up. like were you open the prologue and the halionone. the other synths do not apear :-(