Hipnotic Trance

Guest Unleashed

Can any one who is into this type of trance recomend any tracks or albums.

I'm looking for very hipnotic progressive trance with house influencies kinda like:

Box of Frox - Sexual

Loopiter - I Know What It Is

Neum - time machine

new age hippies - no automation

reefer decree - curved air

Tarsis - Lakota

One of the most hipnotic sets I ever heard was @ Boom 2002,I thing it was Box of Frogs playing.

i thought of posting moksha but u got me anton ; ) although i dont think they are house influenced.. there was a topic on the forum some time ago about housey-psy-progressive-trance and there were some good recommendations, but im not any good on the subject.... maybe you can search for that topic unleashed..

Guest Unleashed

Those examples were not exactly what I'm looking for. I think what I'm looking for could be called "Deep progressive trance"-You know that kind of music that hits slow,very repetitive that you don't even want to dance,just close your eyes,move your body softly on the dance floor and enter the Hipnotic trip.

I found two good Compilations with 2 or 3 good tracks.

1-Progression

2-Most wanted presents ATMOS - In Case Of Escape

Guest Unleashed

Jesus,you think Lube - Froglock is Hipnotic?!! That song is too agressive to be hipnotic.

hear Lube - Froglock and then listen to one of the examples of tracks I gave above

here are some links:

http://www.saikosounds.com/clips/N/NTCD03-9.ram

http://www.saikosounds.com/clips/3/30002-1.ram

I'm going to open a topic in the Lost tracks forum.

indeed, entare. echo plantation is amazing :)

man im looking forward to see them (vibrasphere) on dec 21. im sure it will be fantastic. also son kite and s-range are playing. (and marcus from son kite and jonas from logic bomb will flip!)

unleashed. maybe 'amtrax - atomliner' is what ur looking for. its worth checking out atleast.

amtrax is marcus from x-dream and tomasz b (atmos) :)

Guest Unleashed

Yeah baby,I found a label that puts out the type of trance I'm Looking for.

BALUNS RECORDS.

whow, Incredible CDs and EPs they have.

gonna buy them all :)

Guest goannes

wow, I'm sorry unleashed, that in my eyes that's a very hypnotic song! and it's not agressive?? (imo) it's subtle, very subtle, the right sounds on the right moments. but I'm not really into pro (so I don't know mucvh about it), give me fullon, much more magical.-x-

Guest zunzhine

just got an amazing flashback - so glad I've got this 12 inch.. For me one of the most hypnotic tracks ever is released on a techno label (fragile) back in 1993. The track's called "Trescore" by "gilgamesh" - The beat-less amazing B-side is called "Delta Rainy Dream" and if that one doesn't but you under hypnose ... uhm, go in therapy .. :)