Drumparade 2007

gurutrance

Date

12/05/2007

DJs

The trance DJ's would be the Mithology Dj's Can & Utopia.

Drum and bass will be announced soon...

PLEASE CHECK OUT ANY CHANGES ON OUR WEBSITE, SINCE THE LOCATION (STARTING POINT) CAN CHANGE.

THANK YOU.

Deco

Deco by Mithology crew

Entry fee

Free event to free your mind

Organizer

Fundación Drumparade y Beatdastreet

The name of the party has its origins in a pair of shoes. I hear you thinking: "So, what's in a pair of shoes?" Everything.

I used to have a real good pair of shoes for at least 10 years ago. When I used to put on my British Nights to beat the streets to just walk around with them, they would give me a certain feeling I could only have wearing those and no other shoes. Freedom. Youth. Craziness. Just me by myself on the streets, wondering what would happen to me that day.

My left foot would represent my innocence and faith at that time, it would walk on Carole King's beats:

"Where you lead, I will follow... Any anywhere that you tell me to..." while my other foot would be the taking care of John Coltrane's Love Supreme beats... Years later I can finally show this pair of shoes my respect and feel that same thing again, by using the British Night's slogan for a party.

The only thing is that I haven't found the same shoes anymore eversince, but still, if the feeling's there, it has done a real well job! ...

text coming from [click here]

Finally, we invite all of you to "BEAT DA STREETS" of Madrid during two hours with 2 trucks with DJ's in it! The trucks with music (12 000W) will lead us through the city and there would be people following it to support this free event.

One of the trucks is dedicated to some nice drum and bass tunes, with its followers and Mithology will be there as well with its own truck and trance...

It is a free event to express ourselves, get dressed up, dance and please...

feel free to show us your skills as a performer, dancer,...

It is a perfect way to express Madrid loves d 'n b and trance and it will give all of us the opportunity to keep on going on with our projects. So we ask you to please come out and enjoy this street party!

Thank you & hope to see you there.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you can not make it to Madrid to support this event, than leave us a nice comment at our myspace of the Beat da Street Project to keep us going with this project... Thank you.

For more information about us as a collective, check out on our homepage

Email info@mithology.es

Submitted by Niña-chanNiña-chanI

Spain/Madrid