20+ synths in EVERy of my tracks, how's about that?> :PPP

you can say that texas faggot are kind of famous, but that is not the point...

the best music i have ever heard in partys is music i have never heard again because noone knows of it... the vast majority of people who listen to psytrance are glued to the european or israeli sound, im not saying that its bad to do so, but i say that very few people have discovered new sounds, including finnish and australian sounds mainly because its played in countries far away and often it can be something that needs a lot more than 1 listening to be appreciated...

Guest BrainStorm

hm i must admit - im agree, nice point of view and probably you are very right

the pathetic thing is that there're many electronic artists all around the world who produce really enjoyable music and they are less famous then many bands who produce real shit (i cant count a band as good if i know that they got 1-2 great tracks, which made them famous.. but the rest of their tracks are either complete bullshit or worths no real attention)

i have heard a few pretty good new bands from finland, never heard any australian trance though..

BrainStorm

http://www.mp3.com/whoracle

then i recommend you check shit from australia... rip van hippy is really good, psy-harmonics is my favourite label.... remember that aussies dont like very much the 4/4 kick so there are many breakbeaty (many artists use real drums or at least it appears to my ear like that) things coming out from there (spaz-tech / nam shub of enki is the master of disrurbed breaks)

There is also immense amount of music very interesting and experimental that is coming out from japan as well (comma label - available through psy-harmonics online shop) but most of it is hard to get hold of or even to know about!

in general i prefer to spend money and buy something different and new to me than buying all the comps and usual albums that come out all the time in europe... of course i dont mean any disrepect to european artists, but i can hear their stuff at parties whenever i feel like it!!

you said you have released albums, does that mean that u also have a studio or are your tracks really made by the use of reason? just wondering..

Guest BrainStorm

hey UNIKOS :)

seems like you have very similar points of view with me

i wonder if you make music urself, if so - pls gimmi the url, im interested to hear ur stuff

i will try austrian trance, i like unusual stuff too - im fed up with normal trance ;)

i got no studio, everything was made while using reason only.. my older tracks were done in fruity loops

you know, its not that nessesary to have studio for releasing your music - ppl doesnt buy quality, ppl buy content

you'll never buy trance music only coz of its perfect quality - the first thing u r "looking" at is uniquiness as you've mentioned, the music content and only then you notice quality

BrainStorm

no i dont make music myself.....

i asked you about studio, cause i believe that you can get better sounds (clearer or compressed with hardware etc) but thats just my idea, since im no expert on the matter!

u said u have released stuff yourself, is that under "brainstorm" ?

Guest BrainStorm

yes, all the discs were released under brainstorm

but currently its being sold only in israel - i cant se any reason to pass it worldwide, because even here, in my country i cant control it.. like i think the best way to work without record label - i dont really interested in their advertisement, because this music is kinda different from most of the stuff ppl used to hear in israel

i hope, one day i'll get my hands on studio equipment and will abuse those hardware synths ;)

BrainStorm

is it me or is BrainStorm on a ego trip? Its not like he invented the toothbrush or something, he's just making muddy music with muddier mixes in a more-than-muddy software....

Guest bugbread

Well, I've gotta say that I like the idea of "I make what I like, and I don't want advice because I don't wanna make music for other people's tastes, but my own". But yeah, seems like a bit of an ego trip too.