2nd ASURA delayed

Guest C.Farewell

Sorry for those who where interested in, but the second album of Asura is delayed again. So please Children, update the date in the section "incoming stuff": first quarter of 2003. Keep the Y everybody!

Guest c.farewell

The second will be different. Still Downtempo but more world than the first one. Still kicky in some part, but more break beat, and still ultra melodic.

Guest C.Farewell

Sorry Vasyachkin and Ciotera, but the new Asura is more like the track "Lost Eden" than like the first album. We know that some of you who liked the first exclusivly due to his downtempo trance side will be surpised, but it's a choice to take. Concerning Lost Eden, it's probably the track I prefer in the second album, so, my kicky friends ( :-))) ), prepare to be very very disappointed!

Guest Ciotera

I don't mind departure from downtempo... I just didn't like the singing part.. Does the guy have to be singing (in what appears to be Turkish, although my Turkish friend couldn't understand it). Kind of reminded me of the IM's Birthday single.

Guest Ciotera

I don't doubt the Turkishness of the sample. : )

My friend is not used to electronicly manipulated voice samples, and admittedly we were in the car at the time. He is a native speaker, however.

Please don't mind my criticism. I'm sure there are tons of people out there who love that track. I just have an aversion to singing. It's OK when it's just a couple-second long sample to provide another layer, but not when it lasts the whole song..